Looking for a Specific Topic

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Birthday celebrations


One of my ladies that comes to workshop and has become a good family friend celebrated her birthday this week (as did my wonderful husband).  Here is the card and gift pack I made for her. 


Her favourite colours are Red, Orange, Yellow & Black, so keeping that in mind, I made a simple tri-shutter card using Core'dinations Poinsettia card as the base and decorated with Prima Marketing "one-up" paper.  
To make the flowers, I have used two different tones of Mulberry Paper which are layered together and then cut with either a scallop circle die or a flower die depending on the look you want to achieve.  Attach all the layers together with a brad through the centre and then scrunch each of that layers to create a fluffy flower.


This would have to be one of my favourite quote stamps I own.  Produced by Stampendous, it stamps beautifully every time in all different ink mediums.  The butterfly is a Cheery Lynn die and the flourish is by Die-namics.



For those that don't know, I also own Candles For Your Senses.  I make soy candles, melts and other home fragrance items.   So to finish off the gift basket, I added a special candle and a new addition to my product range - some Room Spray.  I say this candle is special as it is a one off piece.  The words have been cut in vinyl using the Silhouette Cameo and adhered to the jar once the candle was set and cool.





I am very pleased to say she was super excited when she opened the box to all here goodies.








Till next time
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment