Looking for a Specific Topic

Friday 23 January 2015

January Card Swap

A couple of years ago I joined a card swap group.  I love being a part of this group and look forward to get a different card each month.  There are currently 12 of us in the group scattered along the eastern side of Australia. 

This month our change was to make a beach or boat inspired card.  When I think beach I think clean and natural.  I had a quick scan through the internet, and was inspired to come up with this design.

I used Distress inks to make the sky and Ocean background.  I used Weathered wood for the sky and Broken china for the ocean.  The sand is some Core'dinations card stock that has been torn to create the rough look. 

The stamp sets used are Technique Tuesday "One of a Kind" and the Hobby Art Coast Scene-it set.

Till next time
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment