Looking for a Specific Topic

Thursday 5 February 2015

Welcome to the Masquerade Ball!

Today I have been working on something special.  A certain young lady that I have known since a baby, turns 21 in a weeks time. (My goodness - that does make me feel old). To celebrate, she is having a masquerade party.  I decided to make a card to fit in with the party theme and colours.


Being a 21st, it needed to be a special card so I went for a box card.  As my mum did the invitations with card I stock, it was easy for me to match the colours of the invite.






I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the masks and then went all out with rhinestones, pearls and feathers.



I have also made some very special candles for on the night.  All are filled with Fresh Pear and have been purposely half filled.  This is so that the light will shine through the sticker and show off the masks.  For more information on my candles, please visit www.candlesforyoursenses.com.au



Oh and I just couldn't resist.  I went to get my nails done this week and as I was flicking through the "stamp" book, I found a mask.  Now all I need to do is decorate mine & hubby's masks, then find a dress to wear.




Till next time
Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment