Looking for a Specific Topic

Thursday 17 November 2011

I finally did it!

For months now I have been wanting to video the Project of the Month as I love watching video tutorials.  I managed to get my hands on a camera but after playing for a little while it just wasn't compatible with todays digital ways.  I then tried using the camera on the laptop but soon discovered it was only good for Skype and messenger.  ..... And no I don't have a "i" anything and my phone is not a smart phone (but it does take two sims which is more important to me). 

I got home after a rather lousy Monday at my full time job and my wonderful supportive husband presented me with an early Christmas/Birthday Present.  Yep - he got me the cutest digital camera.  As he was working the late shift on the Tuesday, I made my video.  I then went to load on "YouTube" - I was not going to load for 1046mins so off I went looking a compressor.  And then a whole new journey of learning started.  The first 3 attemps all had Audio out of sync and I was about to give up. Then a found a really good explaination on the net on what I was doing wrong.  Well this morning I finally got it loaded and here it is.  You might like to grab a drink before starting - I didn't realise how long it went for as the technique is actually quite quick when you're not demonstrating it.

Hope you enjoy and any feed back would be great.
Happy Crafting
Keeley

PS - Sorry about the dodgy camera work and the out of focus.  Hopefully my recording skills will get better.


No comments:

Post a Comment