Looking for a Specific Topic

Wednesday 29 October 2014

A little carried away



I must say I think I got a little carried away with my new die set from My Favourite Things!!

I spotted these while scrolling through my supplier site and waited patiently for them to come in stock.  I'm not surprised to see they are back out of stock again either!!  I will be watching though and getting more in.

The pack contains four dies (you need to break them apart) and each one cuts a different groove for holding gift cards.  Two are little tabs to hold your card in place and two cut a slot to slide a gift card into.  Each style allows you to cut in landscape or portrait.
 I would have to say this is by far my favourite die that has been added to the collection.  Since getting the parcel, I have been playing and making Gift Card holders to sell at my market stall.  Normally I prefer to purchase a gift rather than gift cards, but I have been so taken with these, everyone might be getting Gift cards this year :)
I have also discovered that you can easily line the long slotted die so that it goes on a diagonal and holds the gift card by the corners.  Don't stop at Christmas!!  You can make Birthday holders, Wedding Wishing Well cards and so much more.  The slot die allows you to put money into a card safely without it falling out.
Well I better get back to it!!  I think I am addicted to this one 

 
 
Till next time
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment