Looking for a Specific Topic

Saturday 15 September 2012

Pretty in Pink!



Today is my niece's birthday!   Like most young ladies, she is very much into Princesses and all things pink and pretty. I managed to find this pack of funky lip balms in all shapes and sizes.  I wanted a really nice & different way of wrapping them (other than in the box they came in) and something she could keep.
So while surfing around the net this morning looking for inspiration, I came across this gorgeous backpack cutting file on My Tme Made Easy.  And as the site suggests, the cutting file is simple to use, easy to make up and took very little time.  

 I took the opportunity to use the new magnetic clasps that I have just had delivered - soon to be loaded on the shop.

I used to use Velcro dots as closures for boxes & tabs, but I came across some magnetic discs designed for paper crafters.  I found I need to add some extra glue dot to them as they sticky they come with is not tacky enough for how strong the magnetic field is.  Though it does have to be said that they finish a project off much better than velcro dots. 

Till next time
Happy Crafting
Keeley 

No comments:

Post a Comment