Looking for a Specific Topic

Sunday 9 September 2012

Christmas Card Class - September

So here it is, my first card class.  This Christmas themed class will run on Saturday 22nd September from 10am to lunch time
For $20 per person, you will get
  • A sheet of Teresa collins Cottage Christmas punch outs
  • Teresa Collins precut flower dies
  • All card to make 2 cards and boxes
  • Acetate for box and car
  • Embellishments - brads & ribbon
  • And don't forget tea & coffee
I will be providing stamps for use at class.  All stamps used are available for sale.
 
 So what will we learn?
 
  • How to make a 2-4-6-8 box and different ways of assembling
  • How to make a distressed flower
  • Using new mediums including core'dination papers and acetate
  • Stamping on acetate
  • How to make use of a precut die 12x12 sheets
If you are interested in coming along to the class please contact me using the contact me page on www.thehappycrafter.com.au or by clicking here.
 
Once you have contacted me I will send you the address details.  I live in Redland Bay, Queensland.
 
I can take a maxium of 8 people so get in early if you would like to come along.
Don't forget to brink your basic kits including adhesive, cutting tools, scoring tools etc.
 
Happy Crafting
Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment