Looking for a Specific Topic

Saturday 7 April 2012

Sneek Peek

Today has been a rather productive day.  Last week I got a delivery of goodies including a new Zutter machine.  I have been playing with that and have a work in progress.  Also in my box of goodies was a complete set of Distress Markers.  I have got individual colours available for sale at The Happy Crafter and hope to have the full range of colours in coming months. Today I decided the Project of the Month would be a technique class (as the last few have been off-the-page projects) to show how I have used the fantastic markers.   Here is a sneak peek of the card I have created.  This will be posted to YouTube hopefully tomorrow so keep watch on the tab at the top of this page. 



This is a very masculine, but the technique works well on feminine cards too.

Till next time
Happy Crafting
Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment