Looking for a Specific Topic

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Not Normal

Each month we are set a challenge in the card swap group I am in.  This month it was to create a card that is not your usual shape.   I must admit at first I struggled.  Every idea I came up with was a normal shape.  Luckily I got my swap late last week and on Monday I was inspired to come up with this as my card.  I have often seen the concept but never tried it. 




So I did a bit of search online and then sat at my desk and started.  I am so pleased with the outcome of it.  I am sorry for the terrible photography.  I really had to get it into the post this morning so I took photos late last night.     The flowers were from the Spellbinders Jewelled Flowers set and have been finished with We R Memory Keeps enamel dots.  I love these dots - there so big and glossy and finish larger flowers off beautifully.

Well I am off to set up for tomorrow's workshop.

Till next time
Happy Crafting

1 comment: