Looking for a Specific Topic

Saturday 7 June 2014

Sail away

This week more stunning stamps arrived from Darkroom Door and will shortly be loaded online.   Its my Dad's birthday this weekend so I thought what better excuse than to play with two of the newest additions. 
To create the background, I used the World Map Background stamp on some cream paper using Stazon Timber Brown ink.  I then tore the paper to make it look like an old map and brushed the edges with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.    The ship comes from the Sail Away set and was stamped with Jet black Archival ink with Stormy Sky Distress ink added to the base of the boat.   This was layered onto some Core'dinations card then finished off with some twine, a charm and sentiments.


I love our crisp and clean the Darkroom Door Stamps come out even with such fine detail in the image.  Hopefully my Dad will like the card too.

 
Till next time
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Keeley, nice work as always

    ReplyDelete